The Epic of Gilgamesh - Complete Teaching Unit
64-page secondary school literature complete teaching unit by Jenny Benjamin
This in-depth teaching unit for The Epic of Gilgamesh translated by N.K. Sandars includes the following:
- Suggested projects for cross-competency student projects, including writing (Poetry), drama (Dramatization of scenes), social studies (Map skills), math (Conversions), and art (Clay models)
- Character list with 35+ characters, including the Enkidu (the wild man created to be a rival to Gilgamesh), Ishtar (the goddess of love and warfare) and Utnapishtim (the human granted immortality after surviving the Great Flood)
- Printable sheets: Vocabulary Bank, Quote Bank, Reading Log, Quizzes and Essays, and a Final Exam
- Teaching guides seven chapters in seven sections. Each section features: summary, character list, setting, vocabulary terms, discussion questions (sample answers contained in answer key), and a quiz with T/F questions and an essay question
- Final exam with 25 multiple choice questions and two essay questions
- Answer Keys:
- For chapter discussion questions, with sample answers
- For chapter quizzes, with sample essay question responses
- For final exam, with sample five-paragraph essays
64-page PDF file
You can re-download your product at any time using the unique link in your receipt.
100% 14-day satisfaction guarantee.