We'd love to have complete teaching units for the following:
- Maze Runner
- Harry Potter
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid
- Harriet the Spy
- Here Be Monsters!
- One Fat Summer
Go Teach It publishes original curriculum related to grades K-12 on the following subjects: civics, geography, history, language, literature, math, science and wellness.We prefer curriculum related to established works in print (e.g. literary classics).
We do not publish books, manuals, pre-school, college or technical lesson plans. Please do not send unsolicited manuscripts; they will not be returned.
- Have strong writing skills
- Are competent in Microsoft Word (or equivalent)
- Are well-versed in cross-competency education. Our goal is to use curriculum across multiple academic areas
- Are creative and adept at seeing subjects on multiple levels
- Can address a variety of learning styles and abilities
- Authors must be willing and able to take direction
- All curriculum will be submitted according the format we provide
- We expect the highest quality curriculum
Please contact us directly before submitting curriculum. Provide your name and telephone number, and someone will call you within a week. During the telephone interview, we would like to:
- Learn more about your teaching experience
- Determine your level of competency
- Gauge your commitment level
- Request a writing sample